Chicago, IL TV Schedule
|Mello Yello Drag Racing Series|
|NHRA SATURDAY NITRO LIVE||Saturday, June 1||7:00pm - 8:00pm ET||FS1|
|NHRA SUNDAY LIVE||Sunday, June 2||11:30am - 12:30pm ET||FS1|
|FINALS||Sunday, June 2||5:30pm - 8:30pm ET||FS1|
|NHRA SATURDAY NITRO||Saturday, June 1||9:30pm - 10:30pm ET||FS2|
|NHRA SUNDAY LIVE||Monday, June 3||8:30pm - 9:30pm ET||FS2|
|FINALS||Monday, June 3||9:30pm - 12:30am ET||FS2|
|FINALS||Tuesday, June 4||7:30pm - 10:30pm ET||FS1|
|FINALS||Thursday, June 6||9:30pm - 12:30am ET||FS2|
|Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series|
|SPORTSMAN||Thursday, June 13||8:30pm - 9:30pm ET||FS2|
Dave Grubnic has locked up a win, two runner-ups and three pole positions since joining John Force Racing as Brittany Force racing. As John Kernan reports, the veteran crew chief thinks the best is yet to come.
The early 1980s was an interesting time in drag racing when sand racers defected in huge numbers to the asphalt and introduced us to future world champions like Alan Johnson and Gary Scelzi and a slew of other talented racers.
The driver of the Infinite Hero Funny Car beat teammate Matt Hagan in a great race at the Virginia NHRA Nationals – but it wasn’t easy.
The 17th annual Holley National Hot Rod Reunion presented by AAA Insurance, June 13 - 15, will feature legendary guests and machines from drag racing’s past for a three-day celebration of American hot rods, racing, and more led by Grand Marshal Randy Walls.
Terry McMillen sees his recent struggles at the past two NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series races as a minor roadblock for what he believes will be another productive season and thinks his team is due for its first win of the 2019 season.
Absent from the winner's circle for nearly three years, Joe Santangelo came back in style with a near double at the Virginia NHRA Nationals
Toyota has extended its agreement to serve as the Official Car of NHRA. As such, the distinguished automotive brand will have a season-long presence at NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events and will be featured prominently in NHRA’s television broadcasts.
NHRA on FOX broadcasters Lewis Bloom and Brian Lohnes bring the top five moments from the Virginia NHRA Nationals with the latest edition of the Fast Five.
The NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series powers back to state-of-the-art Route 66 Raceway for the 22nd annual Route 66 NHRA Nationals on May 30-June 2, kicking off a stretch of four straight races.
Andrew Hines, Bo Butner capture fourth victories at Virginia NHRA Nationals; Ron Capps, Steve Torrence go back-to-back
Andrew Hines and Bo Butner continued their incredible starts to the 2019 seasons at the Virginia NHRA Nationals while Atlanta winners Ron Capps and Steve Torrence went back-to-back.
Bo Butner won for the fourth time in five races but remains a few points short of passing Jeg Coughlin Jr. for the NHRA Power Rankings lead.
Photo highlights from final day of the Virginia NHRA Nationals at Virginia Motorsports Park.
- NHRA has announced that in 2019, the Pro Stock category will compete in 18 events in the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series.
- NHRA National Dragster magazine's eight issue of 2019, featuring coverage of the Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals Presented By Pennzoil as well as features on Alex Laughlin and the Skillman family, is online for NHRA members and in the mail...
- A Harley-Davidson FXDR114 motorcycle is the grand prize in the 2019 edition of the NHRA Sweepstakes, and other lucky winners will also win cool prizes.
- NHRA has introduced a new three-tiered membership program allowing new and renewing members will be able to choose the program that fits them best.
- More than a dozen new and returning nitro teams will make their season debuts in 2019, bringing a crop off fresh faces and potential new fan favorites to the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series.
VIRGINIA NHRA NATIONALS HIGHLIGHTS
Wild Rides Videos