Constant Aviation is the new sponsor of the NHRA Factory Stock Showdown class. The NHRA Factory Stock Showdown division is a favorite amongst loyal NHRA fans. Fans love to see NHRA stars push their stock cars to limits while competing at national events. Competitors in the field include Top Fuel star Leah Pruett and Pro Stock race Aaron Stanfield.
“We are excited to welcome Constant Aviation to the family of NHRA partners,” said Brad Gerber, NHRA Vice President and Chief Development Officer. “The NHRA Factory Stock Showdown class is a very competitive field, and we look forward to seeing the class continue to grow.”
Along with joining the NHRA Factory Stock Showdown division, Constant Aviation has also been named the official aircraft maintenance and AOG support of the NHRA.
“Constant Aviation is thrilled to be sponsoring the NHRA Factory Stock Showdown class,” said David H. Davies, Constant Aviation Chief Executive Officer. “Motorsports especially the NHRA is something that not only our team members follow and are excited about but our customers as well. Of course, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a fan as well. When the opportunity presented itself, we quickly jumped on board and are excited about this multi-year opportunity.”
“There are a lot of synergies between the work that Constant Aviation does and the NHRA. The skillsets of our technicians and engineers are very closely aligned. The requirement to operate safely and provide quality work - always is something that both organizations can recognize.”
The Constant Aviation NHRA Factory Stock Showdown class will return to racing action at the Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals Presented by Pennzoil at Houston Raceway Park, May 21-23.
Remaining 2021 Constant Aviation NHRA Factory Stock Showdown Schedule
• Mopar Express Lane NHRA SpringNationals Presented by Pennzoil, May 21-23, Houston Raceway Park, Houston, TX
• Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals, June 24-27, Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park, Norwalk, OH
• Dodge//SRT Mile-High NHRA Nationals Presented by Pennzoil, July 16-18, Bandimere Speedway, Denver, CO
• Menards NHRA Nationals Presented by PetArmor, Aug. 13-15, Heartland Motorsports Park, Topeka, KS
• Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals, Sept. 1-5, Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
• NHRA Midwest Nationals, Sept. 24-26, World Wide Technology Raceway, St. Louis, MO
• Dodge//SRT NHRA Nationals Presented by Pennzoil, Oct. 29-31, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, NV