Career Final Rounds
Career Best E.T.
Career Best Speed
- January 19
- Granada Hills
- United States
- United States
- Steve Johnson Racing Suzuki
- Finished 5th in the NHRA Camping World series championship points.
- Earned back-to-back victories for the second time in his career with wins No. 10 in Houston and No. 11 in Charlotte 7 days later, taking over the points lead.
- Ran a career-best and set the Houston track record with a 6.711/201.55 mph and made his first 200-mph run during qualifying en route to the win.
- Won his 300th round of competition in his 443rd start last season in Indianapolis.
- Since competing in the very first NHRA PSM event, has competed at 477 races, made 448 starts, suffering only 29 DNQs and earning 11 national event victories in 29 final rounds.
- Qualified in the top half of the field for career-best 23 consecutive races going back to 2021.
- Has competed against 102 different riders since competing at the first PSM event in 1987.
Marital status: Single
Height/weight: 6'0", 160 lbs.
Hobbies: Dirt bike riding, scuba diving, attending NASCAR events
Notable: Nationally recognized high and tech school presentation, "Marketing your brand after the Diploma"; President of PRO2-Professional Racers Organization for 2 Wheelers representing racers and owners on business and safety matters with the category. Won PSM drag race at Fuji International in Japan in 1991; Participant in the first USA Drag Festival in Japan in 1989; In 1987 and 1989 was the Drag Bike USA National Pro Stock Motorcycle champion; Won CompetitionPlus.com's 2014 Mike Aiello "Spirit of Drag Racing" award; Won the AMA Rebel Nationals in 1997; Earned the Hazel Cobb Award from the AMA in 1998