Don Schumacher Racing, in conjunction with NHRA, Big O Tires, and Las Vegas Motor Speedway, has created a very special weekend trip-for-two VIP package for the Oct. 25-28 Big O Tires NHRA Nationals at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity while helping the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
Fan can log on to eBay.com (http://is.gd/Qrqu1V) to bid on the package that is part of ESPN’s Jimmy V Foundation on-air auction and includes air travel, rental car, spending money, and more:
• Two full-event suite tickets with full DSR hospitality access
• Four nights hotel accommodations at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
• Two round-trip airline tickets if winner lives more 250 miles from Las Vegas
• $600 in spending cash courtesy of Big O Tires/Service Central
• Rental car for four days
• Dinner with DSR drivers Tony Schumacher, Matt Hagan, and Antron Brown on Oct. 25 at Gallagher’s Steakhouse in New York-New York
• Richard Petty Driving Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
• Tour of LVMS race-control tower and media center, ESPN TV compound, trackside suites, top end, and starting line
• DSR souvenirs, including crew shirts, hats, and diecast cars
The V Foundation for Cancer Research was founded in 1993 by ESPN and Jim Valvano, legendary North Carolina State basketball coach and ESPN commentator who died in 1993.
ESPN has raised $4.9 million to fund cancer research since its inaugural Don't Give Up ESPYS V Foundation Auction in 2005.