2016: Joined Kalitta Motorsports as third team Funny Car driver. Ran career best 3.935 et and 329.34 mph
2012-2015: Raced selected NHRA events driving for both Gary Densham and Worsham Racing.
2011: Raced to second round finishes at Sonoma, Phoenix and Las Vegas 2; Posted a career-best speed of 309.49 mph
2010: Joined "Big" Jim Dunn Racing as team driver; Earned first career round-win (Charlotte); Qualified for first time in career (Phoenix)
- 2006-2009: Competed in IHRA nitro Funny Car winning one race in 6 final rounds
- 2005: Completed Nitro Funny Car license upgrade and competed in 4 NHRA national events.
- 2004: Finished 10th in NHRA national TA/FC standings. Won three national events out of four national event final rounds with 5.57 ET @ 259.56 mph best.
- 2003: Finished 4th in Division 2 TA/FC final standings.
- 2002: Finished 4th in Division 1 TA/FC final standings.
- 2001: Won TA/FC at Delmar Delaware LODRS Division 1 race. Finished 4th in Division 1 TA/FC final standings.
- 1994-1999: Returned to graduate school, earning 2 graduate degrees
- 1991-1993: Competed in selected TA/FC match races.
- 1989-1990: Competed extensively with own team in Northeast match race circuit in TA/FC and selected NHRA national events.
- 1988: Bought first TA/FC and obtained license at home track at Englishtown, N.J. Raced extensive match race circuit in Northeast U.S.
- 1981-1985: Raced Super Pro Camaro at Atco, Englishtown, and Maple Grove.
- 1976-1977: Raced Mom’s Plymouth Duster at Atco Dragway on Friday nights.